Friday, February 1, 2008

Oh God, I`m coming !!!

One day at school, the topic of the day was, "What part of your body goes to Heaven first?"

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher saw this and thought to herself, `Oh no! Johnny always says something bad - I`ll make sure he`s the last one I call on!`

So, instead the teacher calls on Susie.Susie says, "I think your brain goes to Heaven first because you have to be smart to go to Heaven."The teacher congratulated Susie, "That`s very good, Susie!"


Then, the teacher calls on Mary.Mary says, "I think your heart goes to Heaven first because you have to love to go to Heaven."The teacher congratulated Mary, "Very good, Mary!"

By this time, Johnny is waving his hand, "Oh, oh, oh!"The teacher gets ready and says, "Okay, Johnny, it`s your turn."

Johnny gets up and says, "I think your feet go to Heaven first."

The curious teacher asks, "Well, Johnny, that`s very good! But, why do you suppose your feet go to Heaven first?"

"Well," replies little Johnny, "last night I walked into my parent`s room, and my mom had her feet in the air, screaming, `Oh God, I`m coming, I`m coming!`"

No comments: